We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless it is in response to you using our Website or actively registering for our online products. The security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to us.
1. About Us
2. What information we collect
2.1. Registering with Wellbeings.
When you register on the Wellbeings Website, and when you use or purchase online products on the Website, we will collect the following information:
- Name of point of contact within the school
- Name and contact details of school
- Credit/debit card information (when a product is purchased online)
- Data relating to your use of our Website
- Information provided by you when you correspond with us (including via surveys)
- Other information you choose to provide including but not limited to photographs, feedback and outcome measurements.
2.2. Requesting additional information on Wellbeings
We collect information from visitors to our Website who express interest in our products and wish to be contacted by us. The information includes:
Name, email address, name of school and telephone number
2.3. Accessing the Website
3. How we use your information
3.1. In providing our online services and products to you, we will collect, store, and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage your account;
- to provide technical support to you;
- to send you email notifications and updates about programmes or products you are accessing;
- to contact you occasionally in order to invite you to share your opinions of and experiences with Wellbeings, and to publish customer reviews and ratings of our products on our Website or on other media channels;
- for marketing purposes, where you provide us with your consent to receive marketing communications, which may include email and/or telephone communications with information, news, and offers of products on our Website;
- to use your information in an aggregated format to identify trends on our Website and trends in our customer database. We may use this information in an aggregated and anonymous format and may share this information with third parties;
4. Whom we may share your information with
4.1. For the above purposes, we may share your information with the following third parties. Please note that any third parties’ use of your personal data will be governed by their own privacy policies and give rise to separate obligations under applicable data protection laws. We suggest that you carefully review any third party privacy policies that may apply to you.
4.2.Third parties that may receive your information include:
- our payment services providers (i) PayPal (UK) Limited
- customer relationship management service providers (which allows us, for example, to send personalised email communications to you);
- Any entity to which we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other legal requirements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
We have several legal bases for collecting and using the personal information described above. They are:
- Where the use of your personal information is necessary to perform our obligations under any contract with you (including providing you with access to Online Courses on the Website for which you have registered and/or made a purchase);
- Where we have your explicit consent to collect, store, and use your information for a particular purpose, including where you consent to receiving marketing and promotional communications for products on our Website or third party Websites;
- Where use of your personal information is necessary for purposes of pursuing Wellbeings’ legitimate interests, as long as these interests are not outweighed by your own interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms. For example, we will need to ensure that in these cases you would reasonably expect your personal information to be used, and that it would have a minimal impact on your personal privacy. Such legitimate interests are:
- to conduct our day-to-day business, including the operation of a fully functioning Website offering online products;
- to ensure we are delivering a high level of customer service through ongoing customer communications and responses to customer queries;
- to invest, test and roll out new products which we believe will benefit our customers or prospective customers;
- track and ensure completion of contractual obligations;
- carry out market research and business development;
- In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
6. Storage and Security of Information
All information is stored on our customer relationship management system which is GDPR compliant. Access to the system is restricted to Wellbeings personnel.
7. Data Retention
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it.
8. Your Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to object to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes including to personalise recommendations you see on our Website. You can exercise this right by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact details” heading below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact details” heading below.
- You may unsubscribe from certain email communications by following the Unsubscribe link in the email communication itself. You may also update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account page. You may also email us at email@example.com in order to access, correct, or update your personal information on our systems. We will answer every email as promptly as possible.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact us using the information provided below.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please the Information Commissioners Office (Home | ICO)